Friday, December 9, 2011

Arcadia Clean-Up, Nerves Calm



A friend insisted last month that the leaves of The TREE will be healing for the nations (Revelations 22:2). With that thought in mind, she thinks of the "Arcadia Arboretum" as a place of healing for nations, tribes and tongues. She holds a weekly Bible Study there, and prays for the beauty of that place to be a testimony to a lost world of God's undying love..

When the BigWind of Nov 30/Dec 1 hit the whole San Gabriel Valley, I couldn't help but wonder what Daniel 7 and Daniel Chapter 10 winds these were of.

Once there to see for myself, it took my breath away.  As if a heavenly battle were waged to destroy, yet not one injury was reported.

Amazing.

I wish I knew where all the mulch will be stored. There will be mountains of it waiting for distribution.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment